Thursday, December 8, 2011

Starting a blog?


WHOOAAAAA!!! I've been meaning... intending... wanting... to start a blog for a looooong time... finally... that time is today!

Why only now? Because at long last I found more solid reasons why I should start a blog. This was inspired by watching a video on Youtube!! So let me present you with the BOSS OF THE WEEK:

BOSS NIGANIHA!!!!


What are the reasons to start a blog? My reasons are thesee!!

1. Money ($.$) - Niganiha is one of top bookmarked person on youtube, he gets money by raking lots of views on his videos... his videos have online ads (like from adsense), another video on youtube once calculated that niganiha earns roughly $450 each day from only his videos... that is $12000 per month... and $140000 per year. Daaaamn! I wanna get money too!

2. For World Peace (ahem!) @#E!$@#$@%  OKE, I admit, I do it mainly for money, but if by any chance my blog could save the world, I'd definitely take ALL the credit by saying "Sure, I meant to do it all along, the idea of money never even crossed my mind... never..."


So what do I need to do to earn like a boss with blog?

1. Write some stuff that could benefit the readers in a way, either through humor, or through useful information or something else... the goal is to get people to READ... well the goal is to get people to OPEN my blog and CLICK on the FUTURE ADS, even better if you SHARE my blog (a must!). Don't care if you don't read, just help me get rich Goddammit.

2. Write with PICTURES, any will do to help them understand your point

Umm... just make sure the picture helps the readers understand your point better, not to confuse them even more... but the puppy is sooo damn cuuute!! Had to put the picture up... rite? rite?

3. Routine makes lazy and tired... but need to do it somehow... need to get regular traffic. Why? Because traffic = people open blog = $. That's why!


I know I know, niganiha is on videos, and blogs are well... blogs, but the idea is still the same = attract attention = ads = money. I'll try to find more relevant bosses next time, but niganiha got a lazy ass like me to start a blog, need to give some prop to him. Any attention you can get through any media, you can get money out of it, niganiha chose videos... I choose blogs and websites for now.


Oh yeah, while I'm still at it, please do open my super cool website BelajarOn.com. It is a free educational website for Indonesian people, it's still in progress, but would really appreciate your support. Why I built BelajarOn? Why of course it's because I just want to contribute to world peace, a boss gotta do what a boss gotta do rite? The idea of money never even crossed my mind...never...

No comments:

Post a Comment